From: Timm Essigke (essigke_at_eml.org)
Date: Sun 29 Jun 2003 - 14:53:03 BST

Dear Herbert, dear list,

this time it seems that our mailserver produced the virus-spam. I am
very sorry!
I send a mail to our admin and hope he will fix it ASAP. Unfortunately I
can't do anything against it in the moment. If I could decide we would
never got this M$-Exchange crap.
I am also annoyed by such mails since I don't touch windows if I am not
forced to. I totally agree to your points, Herbert.

So I hope it will not happen again...

Timm

Herbert Poetzl wrote:

>What is worse than Spam on Mailing Lists?
>
>IMHO the folowing:
>
> - Virus Reports on previous Spam
> - Vacation/Out of Office Replies
> - Read Receipts
> - Spam Assasin Reports
> - Mailer Daemon Error Messages
>
>so stop the crap ...
>
>best,
>Herbert

Generated on Sun 29 Jun 2003 - 15:04:54 BST by hypermail 2.1.3