From: Roland Moriz (roland_at_moriz.de)
Date: Wed 25 Jun 2003 - 22:30:00 BST

Hi Roland,

hello,
> is there a chance to use the vserver_limit tool with suse and
> a patched 2.4.20 kernel (used the patch
> 2.4.20ctx-17). i tried to make my_tools, this failed because
> of an unavailable s_context.h. configure was o.k. thanks
> roland

please make sure /usr/src/linux points to the vserver kernel sources and
no to the suse default kernel headers (symlinks are the best solution)

s2:/ # ls -la /usr/src/linux
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 21 Jun 22 08:56 /usr/src/linux
-> /usr/src/linux-2.4.21

with kind regards,
Mit freundlichen Gruessen,

Roland Moriz