From: Martin Honermeyer (maze_at_strahlungsfrei.de)
Date: Wed 25 Jun 2003 - 10:19:14 BST

Hi Ragnar,

> > I really like to have a FAQ "wikified" on the site,
> > but won't put it in before having his permission.
>
> I do not think you should ask, there are links to the
> FAQs on the wiki and as long as that it is clear that
> most of the info comes from the FAQs and mailing list
> there should be no problem.
>
> By asking, you are in some indirect way making them
> responsible, they probably have more than enough to do
> already.

I agree to leave it like that, at the moment.

> Regarding the Wiki.
> How to I get a copy of it (to fork it)?

what do you mean by "fork"? Do you want to have a copy of the Wiki pages?
There is a function called "Dump" in the Wiki. You will get a tar archive with
all the wiki pages as html pages. It doesn't work at the moment, however.
I am going to update to the newest version of the wiki software. That will
probably fix this problem, as well as the problem with the history function.

Regards,
Martin

Generated on Wed 25 Jun 2003 - 10:45:30 BST by hypermail 2.1.3