From: Max Jakob (jakob_at_informatik.uni-muenchen.de)
Date: Mon 23 Jun 2003 - 08:40:50 BST

Cathy Sarisky wrote:
> In your S_FLAGS setting in the config file, include 'fakeinit'.

This part of the config file looks like this:
S_FLAGS="lock nproc sched fakeinit"
ULIMIT="-H -u 1000"
S_CAPS="CAP_SYS_ADMIN"

But no daemons are started automatically.

New ideas?

greetings,
Max

--
MAX JAKOB                                       Tel: ++49-89-2180-9301
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet                 Fax: ++49-89-2180-9338