From: Brian Ipsen (Brian.Ipsen-dated-1056505393.ee8e8b_at_andebakken.dk)
Date: Wed 18 Jun 2003 - 02:43:12 BST

Hi!

 I was wondering.... I've just compiled a vserver kernel and installed it.
Vservers installed on the "host" system are placed on their own seperate
volume using LVM... So far so good... But this way I'm not able to restrict
user xxx to use max 150 MB in a specific vserver... Will the quota patches
make it possible for me to assign quotas to user-accounts within each
virtual server ??

 Right now, when trying to add quotas to a user (using Webmin), I get:

No local filesystems can support quotas.

Or is it simply a matter of modifying the configuration file for the vserver
?? If yes, what needs to be added ?

Regards,

/Brian

Generated on Wed 18 Jun 2003 - 03:06:18 BST by hypermail 2.1.3