From: Roderick A. Anderson (raanders_at_acm.org)
Date: Mon 16 Jun 2003 - 20:06:13 BST

On Mon, 16 Jun 2003, Mark Lawrence wrote:

> Rsync (version 2.5.6cvs) already this option ('-x', '--one-file-system')
> My vserver-copy script (which is on the wiki site, and has also been
> accepted by Jacques for inclusion in the next userland tools release)
> does in fact use this...

Mark,

I've tried to use this script but have run into several problems - the
least of which was #$%^& Windows to UNIX line terminator issues I solved.

I'm now getting the the following.

{~/bin}# vserver-copy
: bad interpreter: No such file or directory

Same thing if I change it to /bin/bash.

A weak attempt to diagnose it using strace gives me.

{~/bin}# strace vserver-copy
execve("/root/bin/vserver-copy", ["vserver-copy"], [/* 22 vars */]) = 0
strace: exec: No such file or directory

One attempt came back with something about ash.

Any ideas on how to chase down the real problem?

Rod