From: Martin List-Petersen (martin_at_list-petersen.dk)
Date: Thu 12 Jun 2003 - 17:01:10 BST

On Thu, 2003-06-12 at 16:44, Herbert Poetzl wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 12, 2003 at 04:09:12PM +0200, DataKompaniet AS wrote:
> > Hi List,
> >
> > I have problems sending mail from a vserver. Look at this:
> >
> > vserver001-6:/ # mail torrunes_at_datakompaniet.no
> > Subject: Test fra vserver
> > Dette er en test
> > EOT
> > vserver001-6:/ # send-mail: fatal: parameter inet_interfaces: no local
> > interface
> > found for 127.0.0.1
> > vserver001-6:/ #
> >
> > Surely you experts have the quick and easy solution to this? :-)
>
> I guess it will be some interface definition for
> postfix or a wrong reference in /etc/hosts all
> in context of the vserver configuration ...
>
> please provide the following:
>
> - /etc/postfix/main.cf (within vserver)
> - /etc/hosts (within vserver)
> - the vserver config file /etc/vservers/<name>.conf

I've postfix running inside a couple of vservers without problems.

Please specify your vserver ip, "inet_interfaces = all" or
inet_interfaces not at all and it'll work.

having the following in hosts:
127.0.0.1 localhost
a.b.c.d my.host.name

Regards,
Martin List-Petersen
martin at list-petersen dot dk

--
I used to live in a house by the freeway.  When I went anywhere, I had
to be going 65 MPH by the end of my driveway.

I replaced the headlights in my car with strobe lights.  Now it looks
like I'm the only one moving.

I was pulled over for speeding today.  The officer said, "Don't you know
the speed limit is 55 miles an hour?"  And I said, "Yes, but I wasn't
going
to be out that long."

I put a new engine in my car, but didn't take the old one out.  Now
my car goes 500 miles an hour.
                -- Steven Wright

Generated on Thu 12 Jun 2003 - 17:33:56 BST by hypermail 2.1.3