From: Alex Lyashkov (shadow_at_itt.net.ru)
Date: Tue 10 Jun 2003 - 05:23:35 BST

Hello Herbert

> ad Alexey: sorry, didn't check your port jet :(
not problem. i create next port after next my release.
MattAyres send to my mail with some problems in cuurent snapshot.

PS for All: i create port my patch (without memory limits [it`s in rework] and
diskquota inside VPS) for base kernel tree. If interested send mail to
Herbert.

--
With best regards,
Alex