From: joel2002_at_gmx.ch
Date: Fri 06 Jun 2003 - 14:28:29 BST

Wohooo ;), there seems to be a need for a howto.. ok.. I've received also
2 "private" EMails but I think it's the best I post the stuff here.

It _should_ be a complete installation instruction for vserver with some
tips
for the basic-debian installation and 2 ways to install a
"reference"-system.

I would be very happy for constructive feedback since it's my first HOWTO
I wrote and even worse, it's the first version of it too ;).

Attached to this mail you'll find a stabledebian+vserver-HOWTO.txt which
is written in german (I'm sure it gets translated soon by me or someone
else)
and a smart-upgrade.sh script for the dpkg-upgrading of the vservers. It's
well documented in english (it's kinda small, almost more comments than code
;)).

FYI: smart-upgrade.sh must be edited first. Because I now have one vserver
switched to a "testing"-Debian it will only update the servers defined in a
variable
in the script.

Greets & waiting for feedback..
Joel Wiesmann