From: Daniel Menzel (daniel.menzel_at_gmx.de)
Date: Wed 04 Jun 2003 - 13:35:31 BST

Hi,

i have a problem that processes want to bind to the localhost-adress on the
vserver, but can't (e.g. postfix / yes I tried the inet_interfaces-var and it
works with my ip written to the conf statically).
As it was said that this was resolved by vserver-0.11 (changelog), I wonder
how to switch it on ?

The former solution which was offered to ctx-8 (changing the vserver-script)
does not apply anymore, as the script did change a lot.

Thanks for your help,

Daniel

Generated on Wed 04 Jun 2003 - 14:00:22 BST by hypermail 2.1.3