From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Fri 23 May 2003 - 04:23:19 BST

Hi All!

there is a new release candidate (rc3) for 2.4.21,
so I updated the ctx17 patch as well as my patchset ...

as usual, you can grab both at ...

  http://www.13thfloor.at/VServer/Patches.shtml

enjoy,
Herbert

Paul, please update the reference in the FAQ, tx.
(Q: I "neeeed" a 2.4.$latest kernel, where are they?)

Generated on Mon 26 May 2003 - 15:30:11 BST by hypermail 2.1.3