From: Roderick A. Anderson (raanders_at_acm.org)
Date: Tue 20 May 2003 - 00:30:39 BST

On Mon, 19 May 2003, Cathy Sarisky wrote:

> I've run multiple vservers with tinydns with no issues. svscan doesn't
> have any issues with running in a vserver that I've seen. Can't speak to
> dnscache, as I'm not running it.

This is encouraging as we're going to move to TinyDNS. It has just too
many neat features to not do it.

I currently have dnscache running - or trying to run - on two vservers and
getting these type of errors on the second.

        dnscache: fatal: unable to bind UDP socket: address not available

looks like an issue as far as UDP goes. Since dnscache, as I understand
it, uses only upd I have a bit of research to do.

Rod