From: Martin Honermeyer (lists_at_strahlungsfrei.de)
Date: Mon 12 May 2003 - 21:01:48 BST

Hello all!

Although I did not pipe up on this list until today, I am currently
investigating in setting up my own vserver-driven host.

So, I don't want to beat about the bush - just look at the site I set up!

Tell me if you like it and if you think it might be of good use.

I am already thinking about additions to the site.
As a starting point, the VServer FAQ maintained by Paul Sladen could be
integrated into the wiki.

Martin

Generated on Mon 12 May 2003 - 21:46:24 BST by hypermail 2.1.3