From: Keith Smethers (keithls_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri 09 May 2003 - 05:53:51 BST

The test is section 2.6.3, "Playing with /usr/sbin/chbind", from "Introduction to vserver" on the
vserver homepage. If you confirm my results, comparing with ctx16 would be a debugging start as
Georges Toth responded saying he successfully tested chbind in ctx16. Below is my post describing
the problem.