From: Wray Cason (wrayman_at_auxiliumcomputing.com)
Date: Wed 07 May 2003 - 23:26:08 BST

> If you compile your own kernel with the ctx patch you can have all
> the journaling you want. I've been using ext3 since ctx13 and
> haven't seen any problems with it.
>
> Eric

This is the first occasion I have had to patch a kernel. Good stuff. I am a
bit confused on one point however. I am using patch-2.4.20ctx-17. The patch
is obviously not meant for the vanilla 2.4.20 kernel since there is a bunch of
file system stuff in the patch that isn't in the kernel. I applied the patch
to the RH 2.4.20-9 kernel and got several .rej's.

What kernel is this patch meant for exactly? 2.4.20 + other patches?

Many thanks.

--
Wray Cason "Wrayman"
Auxilium Computing

Generated on Thu 08 May 2003 - 15:20:38 BST by hypermail 2.1.3