From: ray x (jsp_ca2002_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed 07 May 2003 - 03:48:05 BST

my vserver is ok for 1.3.27 with ssl mod perl php 4.3.1 Debby <debby_at_aachenconsulting.de> wrote:Hi,

running Woody as host and vserver I suddenly have encoutered
something weird. How comes that in CTX17 I cannot get Apache
running? - There is no Apache running on the host computer -
but I have just testwise installed and ran Apache on the host
to check if this might be a problem of some updates of Woody -
On the host there is no porblem in corrctly starting Apache so
I guess that in CTX17 there have to be some special configurations?
NAy help is appreciated.

Thanky,
Debby