From: Erik Smit (smite_at_zylon.net)
Date: Wed 23 Apr 2003 - 14:10:48 BST

Debby writes:

> It should look something like this:
> SERVICE CONFIGURATION needed on HOST CONFIGURATION that MUST NOT be set on HOST
> apache NO apache must be running

I've ran Apache on both the host and the vserver at the same time without
any issues (as long as they're binding to seperate IPs ofcourse).

I build the apache vserver root with makejail
(http://www.floc.net/makejail/).

Regards,

Erik Smit

Generated on Wed 23 Apr 2003 - 14:38:21 BST by hypermail 2.1.3