From: Guido Hamacher (ghamacher_at_aachenconsulting.de)
Date: Tue 22 Apr 2003 - 11:38:27 BST

Hi,

I have tried kernels ctx16 and ctx17 but to no avail. It's the same result:

My host is running Debian-Woody and all my vservers are also Debain-Woody based.
At some point I encounter problmes. Some stuff can be installed but when started
the reply is 'segmentation fault" (e.g. 'mc').
How can this be circumvented or prevented?

Thanks,
Debby

Generated on Tue 22 Apr 2003 - 18:41:46 BST by hypermail 2.1.3