From: Alexander Baumann (alexander_bman_at_web.de)
Date: Fri 11 Apr 2003 - 13:19:24 BST

Hi,

I'm trying to start the vserver by entering the command

vserver server0001 start

but the vserver doesn't realy start.

ipv4root is now 62.***.**.**
Host name is now *****
Domain name is now ****
New security context is 16

and thats all, it doesn't do anything. When I ask the status of the server, vserver says

Server server0001 is not running

whats wrong? The Host System is a SuSE 8.1 the vserver System too, when I start a RH VServer on this host it works without Problems, but I also want to run a SuSE VServer. The VServer was created by entering vserver server0001 build.