From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Wed 02 Apr 2003 - 20:02:58 BST

On Wed, Apr 02, 2003 at 09:07:37AM -0800, James Maxwell - Systems Administrator wrote:
> Is the vserver kernel capable of greater than 16 ips per vserver? I
> like to move about all my domains from 2 boxes to just one. The ip
> total for each box is 200. Or 400 domains. Is there a workaround?

as far as I remember, the limit is arbitrarily chosen
(some define or something within the kernel), so
it shouldn't be hard to change ...

there also was some discussion about a dynamic limit
(this might be an option too)

I'm just curious ...
why do you need so many ips for so few domains?

the only situation where this would be required
is ssl per domain ...