From: Eje Gustafsson (Macahan_at_fament.com)
Date: Mon 31 Mar 2003 - 22:55:09 BST

the server name in question is the name you have for your config file
and the vserver root directory.

/etc/vservers
in there you should have 2 files

servername.conf and servername.sh
then you should have a matching
/vserver/servername directory where all your packages are installed.

So to start this vserver you type
vserver servername start

if your .conf and .sh file don't exist you will get an error message
if your /vserver/servername don't exist you will get an error message.

Pretty simply actually.

 /Eje

DR> Hi,

DR> I want to ask if there is a possibility to find out the name of the
DR> vserver. I talk about the name, you have to use for the vserver commands
DR> like

DR> vserver server1 start
DR> ^^^^^^

DR> ---
DR> [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]

Best regards,
 Eje Gustafsson mailto:MacAhan_at_fament.com

---
The Family Entertainment Network      eFax  : 240-376-7272
Phone : 620-231-7777                  Fax   : 620-231-4066
Online Store http://www.fament.com/catalog/
          - Your Full Time Professionals -

--- [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]

Generated on Mon 31 Mar 2003 - 23:17:42 BST by hypermail 2.1.3