From: John P. Eisenmenger (jpe_at_eisenmenger.org)
Date: Wed 26 Mar 2003 - 23:43:01 GMT

If you hack the RHAS kernel, then are you really still running RHAS?

Given the intended result of a stable, supportable enterprise Linux, I
would think an activity like this would effectively void support.

I'm not a RH customer and have never read the RHAS license, support
contract or anything. It's just that doing this stikes me as being
counter to what I understand the motivation behind RHAS to be.

-John

--
John P. Eisenmenger
jpe_at_eisenmenger.org