From: Dinesh Mistry (dmistry_at_yourhostdirect.com)
Date: Mon 24 Mar 2003 - 17:22:48 GMT

Hello,

I am having a problem with named (version 8.x) running on a vserver
2.4.20-ctx20-1. I want to be able to run ns1 and ns2 within the same
vserver yet named will only bind to one IP address the first one in the
list. Is this something that I am doing wrong or is this a limitation of
a vserver.

Please help :(

Dinesh

Generated on Mon 24 Mar 2003 - 17:50:38 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3