From: Cedric Veilleux (cedric_at_neopeak.com)
Date: Mon 24 Mar 2003 - 09:19:33 GMT

I applied the ptrace patch on top of vanilla kernel, then the ctx16 patch and
then the ctx16-1 patch. The kernel compiled fine and I am using it right now.

All patches applied without rejects. I haven't tested if it is still
vulnerable to that ptrace exploit simply because I don't know how this hole
is exploited.

Cedric