From: Tor Rune Skoglund (torrunes_at_datakompaniet.no)
Date: Thu 20 Mar 2003 - 20:42:00 GMT

Dear Jacques, thank you for your reply,

torsdag 20. mars 2003, 17:45, skrev Jacques Gelinas:
> Now, what is missing to get a very very reliable solution
>
> -Resource limitation. If a vserver has a problem, it must not
> bring the whole machine down.
>
> I have many of this stuff done (memory, file handle) but was
> waiting for the issue with ctx-16 to be resolved.
>
> -Disk quota
>
> All this stuff is kind of around the corner and we were stocked with the
> ctx-16 problem.

Actually how far around the corner is it? (I know such things can be
hard to predict... :)

Do you suggest that for a server in a "production environment" I'll
use ctx-13, or rather wait for the next patch with the additions
you mention above?

Best regards
Tor Rune Skoglund
torrunes_at_datakompaniet.no

Generated on Thu 20 Mar 2003 - 20:54:25 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3