From: Eje Gustafsson (Macahan_at_fament.com)
Date: Thu 06 Mar 2003 - 22:21:35 GMT

Ok. You can now call me stupid. I don't know how to use patch today.

blah.
cd /usr/src/linux-2.4/
patch -p1 < ../patch-2.4.20ctx-16

And we are done.. ugh. But still what can I do to help out better
track down the cause of the kernel crashes ? In my years of Linux I
never needed to do any kernel debugging. Usually just upgrade kernel
to newer version always fixed any kernel panics I had ;P

Best regards,
 Eje Gustafsson mailto:MacAhan_at_fament.com

---
The Family Entertainment Network      http://www.fament.com
Phone : 620-231-7777                  Fax   : 620-231-4066
eBay UserID : macahan
          - Your Full Time Professionals -

--- [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]

Generated on Thu 06 Mar 2003 - 22:45:43 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3