From: Roderick A. Anderson (raanders_at_acm.org)
Date: Tue 04 Mar 2003 - 17:40:05 GMT

OK Paul's suggestions is to the point but I can't figure which files to
apply it to. Heck I can't even find the thread in the archives. Please
give me a clue.

BTW, I was able to build the ctx kernel with the natsemi NIC driver and
it was rather painless. Shucks, it even runs. I'll put my steps into a
e-mail later this week incase there are other virgins (of the kernel
build type[*]) on the list.

* I've actually built a custom kernel before but that was 6-8 years ago
before RAM was cheap and processors were so fast.

Rod