From: Schwarz Hans-Juergen (info_at_hjs.de)
Date: Mon 24 Feb 2003 - 09:13:43 GMT

Hello Martin, hello List,

At Montag, 24. Februar 2003 09:43, Martin List-Petersen wrote:
> Citat Hans-Jürgen Schwarz <info_at_hjs.de>:

> > I installed my vservers with debian bootstrap. Unfortuatly I dont
> > have the reboot scripts in it. How can I get the reboot feature in
> > my servers or where can I find them?

> Should work right out of the box ... my Debian vservers reboot only
> the vserver, without installing any additional scripts. (installed by
> debootstrap)

no not in my servers, I miss the /sbin/vreboot and /sbin/vhalt stuff in
my installations and don't know how to get them. A normal "reboot" on
the command line does not work. Maybe anyone can point me to the right
direction.
Thank you very much

Hans-Juergen

Generated on Mon 24 Feb 2003 - 09:38:22 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3