From: Roderick A. Anderson (raanders_at_acm.org)
Date: Mon 24 Feb 2003 - 08:20:40 GMT

On Fri, 21 Feb 2003, Herbert Poetzl wrote:

> the natsemi driver from Donald Becker seems okay
> to me, but you should have a look at the netgear
> drivers ...

Tried just copying it over to the ctx moduels directory but get a symbol
mismatch error.

> ftp://downloads.netgear.com/files/netgear1/linux_dr_b2.zip

Yeah there was a linux directory on the disk that came with them ut I'll
put directly form their site hopeing to get the latest and greatest.

> don't let them fool you by the zip in zip stuff, and the redhat only
> description ... there is a source .c file one can use/integrate ;-)

Well the gray-cells still aren't firing very well even after a few hours
sleep this week-end. Can I just compile it without re-doing the whole
kernel? Do I need to be booted into the ctx kernel?

Again thanks,
Rod