From: Geoffrey D. Bennett (g_at_netcraft.com.au)
Date: Thu 13 Feb 2003 - 21:38:35 GMT

On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 03:05:28PM -0600, Eje Gustafsson wrote:
> Uhmm.. scary I had the SAME kernel BUG crash myself yesterday.
>
> same line in sched.c earlier same day I had another crash but related
> to httpd I do believe however was in a hurry so didn't have time to
> write it down just restarted the box and saw it back up before I went
> on with my business.

Hm, drat. I think we've encountered it too. Installed a new vserver
machine yesterday, and it went down after about 12 hours. Haven't yet
looked at the log messages (it's colocated and I won't be able to get
at it for another 3 hours).

Sooo... what are people using that is reliable? I have a 2.4.18ctx-10
kernel that has been up for 275 days at another site, but I need at
least ctx-12 for the multi-IP support.

TIA,

--
Geoffrey D. Bennett, RHCE, RHCX               geoffrey_at_netcraft.com.au
Senior Systems Engineer           http://www.netcraft.com.au/geoffrey/