From: Dimitri Roschkowski (dr_at_port29.net)
Date: Wed 05 Feb 2003 - 17:13:03 GMT

> > At the moment the public interface of the vserver is called eth0:serv, but
> > it has to be eth0, how to do that?
>
> `eth0:serv' is an *alias* bound to the `eth0'. `eth0' is both the physical
> interface and the main address of the host-server.

The problem is I want to use confixx on the vserver and it grabs the IP of
the eth0 interface and as you can see it hasn't a ip adress. Is there a
possibility to hide the real eth0 interface of the host machine and use
the eth0 for the vserver?

Generated on Wed 05 Feb 2003 - 17:33:30 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3