From: Francois Deppierraz (francois_at_ctrlaltdel.ch)
Date: Wed 05 Feb 2003 - 15:45:36 GMT

On Wed, Feb 05, 2003 at 08:32:39AM -0600, John Goerzen wrote:

> I'm a little concerned that there have been no bites on this. Is
> there any additional information I could provide that would be
> helpful? Indications seem to be that this is a vserver problem, and a
> kernel panic is about the most serious vserver problem one can have.

Unfortunately, you're not alone. I got a very similar kernel panic with
2.4.20ctx-16 on the following hardware.

One pentium III 850 Mhz
515 MB of (non ECC) RAM
Intel network interface card using Intel's own driver (available in 2.4.20)
e100
IDE hard disks with software Raid-1

This server load has always been quite light.

I don't know if downgrading to 2.4.19 would help ?

Generated on Wed 05 Feb 2003 - 16:11:59 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3