From: Daniel Tschan (tschan+vserver_at_devzone.ch)
Date: Thu 30 Jan 2003 - 16:51:37 GMT

Hi

I have problems running multiple Apache 2 servers in different vservers.
Starting Apache in the first vserver is no problem. However as soon as I
try to start Apache in another vserver I get this error:
(28)No space left on device: mod_rewrite: could not create rewrite_log_lock
Configuration Failed

There is plenty of disk space left on all filesystems. If I remove
mod_rewrite Apache itself reports a similar error.

Master server:
  Distro: Red Hat Linux 7.3
  Kernel: 2.4.19ctx-13
  vserver tools: 0.21

vservers:
  Distro: Red Hat Linux 8.0
  Apache: 2.0.40

Has anybody an idea how to resolve this issue?

Daniel

Generated on Thu 30 Jan 2003 - 17:09:54 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3