From: Lyashkov Alexey (shadow_at_itt.net.ru)
Date: Thu 23 Jan 2003 - 05:41:51 GMT

Hello Herbert,

HP> On Thu, Jan 23, 2003 at 12:36:46AM +0300, Lyashkov Alexey wrote:
>> Hello All.
>>
>> I had make new release my version vserver patch.
>> Changes from previous version.
>> 1) add per context disk quota. supported ext2/ext3 filesystems. other
>> filesystem supported after request.
>> 2) Flags IMMUTABLE_* supported on REISERFS
>> 3) fix some bugs.

HP> Hey Alexey!

HP> sounds pretty cool!

HP> is http://www.ttn.ru:8000/~shadow/releases/rh-73-vserver.diff.gz
http://www.ttn.ru/~shadow/releases/rh-73-vserver.diff.gz
port separete differnt encoding.

HP> the new patch?
yes. i planing also upload weekly snapshot.

HP> could you possibly split up the patch according to the
HP> different feature enhancements?
HP> (context quota, reiserfs, bugfixes, etc ...)
HP> this would be really great!
it's difficult.
I can split to
1) base kernel patch (signals, tasks...)
2) file system patches - (flags & contexts)
3) diskquota support
4) memory quota support
5) network support
but i use differnt with original vserver context structure...
you can see that in include/linux/s_context.h.

--
Best regards,
 Lyashkov                            mailto:shadow_at_itt.net.ru