From: Dinesh Mistry (dmistry_at_yourhostdirect.com)
Date: Tue 07 Jan 2003 - 01:32:30 GMT

Yup the IP is correct, tried that already.

No errors on VPS start up

START UP

Starting the virtual server televendor
Server televendor is not running
ipv4root is now 66.78.30.187 66.78.30.185
Host name is now televendors.com
New security context is 28
CONFIG -

if [ "" = "" ]; then
        PROFILE=prod
fi
case $PROFILE in
prod)
        IPROOT="66.78.30.187 66.78.30.185"
        IPROOTDEV=eth0
        S_HOSTNAME=televendors.com
        ;;
backup)
        IPROOT=""
        IPROOTDEV=eth0
        S_HOSTNAME=
        ;;
esac
ONBOOT=yes
S_DOMAINNAME=
S_NICE=
S_FLAGS="lock nproc"
ULIMIT="-H -u 128"
S_CAPS="CAP_NET_RAW"

IFCONFIG

eth0:tele Link encap:Ethernet HWaddr 00:04:E2:0B:41:62
          inet addr:66.78.30.185 Bcast:66.78.30.191 Mask:255.255.255.240
          Interrupt:11

Dinesh Mistry

YourHostDirect
1-800-210-6757

Better, Faster and more Reliable Hosting
http://www.yourhostdirect.com