From: Cathy Sarisky (cathy_at_acornhosting.net)
Date: Mon 06 Jan 2003 - 21:37:01 GMT

Make sure the vserver is stopped ("vserver vservername stop" in the main
server). Then you can cd to the /vservers directory and rm -rf the
unwanted vserver directory. ("rm -rf vservername")

That should do it. I'm suspecting you just hadn't stopped the vserver.

On Mon, 6 Jan 2003 eklug_at_ezrazone.com wrote:

> Hello, a Linux/vserver newbie here.
>
> I have been looking for a solution like this...almost went with FreeVSD.
> Over this past weekend I loaded vserver and the patched kernel into a
> RedHat 7.3.
>
> Everything went so smooth I think I did something wrong ;)
>
> I have created several test 'vservers'...now how do I delete them. The
> standard 'rm -R....' commands don't work.
>
> I am coming from a NT background so symlinks, soft links, hard links...are
> still new to me.
>
> I looked up hard link and just link in the man pages, but I didn't
> understand.
>
> Any help or just plain berating would be appreciated.
>
> ezra

Generated on Wed 15 Jan 2003 - 17:17:03 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3