From: Christoph Kuhles (ck_at_aquatix.de)
Date: Sun 22 Dec 2002 - 22:24:08 GMT

Hello Paul,

Sunday, December 22, 2002, 10:53:26 PM, you wrote:

PS> You appear to have some other patch applied which are adding this reference
PS> and which the vserver ext2 changes don't know exists. Could you try using a
PS> straight Linus source tree or a Redhat kernel and Lyashkov's patches.

That's exactly the problem - I don't have any other patches applied,
I'm using a clean source from www.kernel.org and applied only the
vserver patch, hence why I'm wondering why it doesn't work.

No changes have been rejected or reported as failed by the patch
utility. Has the patch successfully been tested on RedHat 8.0 yet?
Maybe it's a 8.0-specific gcc problem also?

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best regards

Christoph Kuhles Geschäftsleitung / Managing Director

Aquatix IT-Services e.K. Telefon: +49 471 3914540 Gildemeisterstr. 15 Telefax: +49 800 1234500 27568 Bremerhaven E-Mail: ck_at_aquatix.de AG Bremerhaven, HRA 4216 Web: http://www.aquatix.de/

Generated on Sun 22 Dec 2002 - 22:37:47 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3