From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Sat 21 Dec 2002 - 00:37:36 GMT

On Fri, Dec 20, 2002 at 06:34:37PM -0500, Adam H. Pendleton wrote:
> I'm am curious where Plesk has announced they will package Vserver with
> Plesk? I have consulted with Plesk to develop this exact capability for

hmm, do you guys and gals (cathy I know you do) ever google?

keywords: plesk vserver announce
result: http://www.ispworld.com/pr.htm

December 9, 2002 - Plesk Announces Psa-vps, Bundling Free Virtual
Private Server With Psa For A Fraction Of The Price Of Alternatives
    CHANTILLY, Virginia, December 9, 2002 - Plesk?, Inc., the
    market leader in automated Web hosting software, announced
    today a turn-key Virtual Private Server (VPS) package that
    combines a new 10-domain version of the Plesk Server Administrator
    (PSA) 5.0 hosting automation platform with the Vserver open-source
    VPS technology, for $1,000.

> them, but they seem to be dragging their feet on actually paying me to do
> the work. Therefore I have decided to put the control panel and kernels on
> myplesk.com, unfunded. I'd be interested to hear how much interest there
> is for this, and what sort of features would be desired.
>
> ahp

Generated on Sat 21 Dec 2002 - 00:58:27 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3