From: Lyashkov Alexey (shadow_at_itt.net.ru)
Date: Mon 16 Dec 2002 - 22:33:52 GMT

Hello Adam,

AHP> This is a RedHat 7.3 box, using the most recent RedHat kernel,
AHP> 2.4.18-18.7.x, modified with the vserver patches from the "~shadow" link in
AHP> the FAQ.

AHP> ahp

hm.. please fill form about bug and send to me.

1) Problem Description
example:
 "vserver server_name stop" fails.
2) How to repeat?
example:
 a) install rh-7.3-*.patch
 b) build vserver box using "vserver server_name build" command
 c) start vserver box vserver server_name start
 d) stop vserver box vserver server_name build

it's right path to repeat you bug ?

--
Best regards,
 Lyashkov                            mailto:shadow_at_itt.net.ru