From: Martin List-Petersen (martin_at_list-petersen.dk)
Date: Mon 16 Dec 2002 - 17:43:26 GMT

I'm wondering a bit. I'm running Debian Woody on 2.4.19ctx-15 and when i
do an ifconfig in the virtual-server i get all interfaces anyway.
However the manual stated: "Starting with the ctx-6 patch, a vserver
only see the device corresponding to its IP number."

I tried with and with S_CAPS="CAP_NET_RAW" and it doesn't do any
difference at all. Everything else seems to work fine.

Also i would like to know, what other S_CAPS i can set .. could anybody
give me a hint in the right direction, where to look (didn't find it in
the manual yet, but didn't get that far either :)

--
Regards,
Martin List-Petersen