From: Cathy Sarisky (cathy_at_acornhosting.net)
Date: Sun 15 Dec 2002 - 22:18:39 GMT

Hi Folks - two problems that are making the vserver list less fun to read.

1. Large increase in spam sent to the vserver list. Jacques, could you
PLEASE switch the permissions on the mailing list? I'd hope the
readership of this is bright enough not to auto report this spam as
originating with your server (SpamCop and friends), but I'd expect at
least some of the autoreporting tools to get the actual culprits wrong.
(I've already emailed zonnet and aol - has everyone else?)

2. Annoying confirmation emails by folks trying to filter the
aforementioned spam. Nick_at_cpanel.net, please figure out how to get ASK
not to spam the mailing list every time the mailing list gets spammed.

Yuck. Thanks for reading. :)

Generated on Sun 15 Dec 2002 - 22:35:47 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3