From: Konrad Mauz (kmauz_at_kmauz.de)
Date: Fri 13 Dec 2002 - 14:54:08 GMT

Hi Everybody,

I have a problem with a mysql database in a vserver.
When i try to start, it can not create the socket file.
If I do an strace during start-up I get an EACCESS
Permission denied failure.

Has anybody a tip, hint, solution, etc...

Sorry if this is a faq.

Regards,
        Konrad

Generated on Fri 13 Dec 2002 - 15:22:45 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3