From: Dinesh Mistry (dmistry_at_yourhostdirect.com)
Date: Mon 02 Dec 2002 - 14:52:16 GMT

Hello

I am running Redhat 7.3 with the 2.4.19ctx-14, I have successfuly
installed Debian in a Vserver along with RedHat I am having some
difficulty with Gentoo 1.4, was wondering if anyone could shed some light
or maybe a install script?? :)

Second issue, I am mounting loop back filesystems so I can limit the size
of the disk space each VPS gets, is there a way to some how mount this
loop back device when the vserver is started, and unmount it when it is
stopped?

Thanks

Dinesh Mistry
YourHostDirect

http://www.yourhostdirect.com

Generated on Fri 13 Dec 2002 - 03:49:14 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3