From: Christoph Kuhles (ck_at_aquatix.de)
Date: Mon 02 Dec 2002 - 06:13:40 GMT

Hello Cathy,

that is not the problem here, unfortunately. Would have been an easy
fix.

I can bind ports on the second IP of the vserver, that's no problem.
However, I cannot use the second IP for outgoing connections (telnet
to another machine, run an FTP server on the second IP and download
from it etc.), the system tells me 'Operation not permitted' when
trying that.

Any other suggestions?

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best regards

Christoph Kuhles Geschäftsleitung / Managing Director

Aquatix IT-Services e.K. Telefon: +49 471 3914540 Gildemeisterstr. 15 Telefax: +49 800 1234500 27568 Bremerhaven E-Mail: ck_at_aquatix.de AG Bremerhaven, HRA 4216 Web: http://www.aquatix.de/

Generated on Fri 13 Dec 2002 - 03:49:14 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3