From: Matt Ayres (matta_at_kindhosts.com)
Date: Sat 30 Nov 2002 - 01:35:45 GMT

Two questions in one here.

Bandmin - I've been unable to find a valid download location for this
program. It appears it's out of date but i'd still like to see what it is
capable of performing. Anyone have a copy or url they'd like to share?

vnetstat - I've come to a point where i've like to see a list of all
connections, similiar to how vtop/vps show all processes. If this hasn't
been put under consideration before, i'd like it to see it added to the
list. I'm going to experiment with this but be warned -- I haven't coded
C in years so if I actually suceed the code quality will be somewhere
between bad and horrible :P

--
Thanks,
Matt