From: Justin M Kuntz (jkuntz_at_prominic.com)
Date: Thu 28 Nov 2002 - 17:10:37 GMT

Jon,

You wrote:

JonB
ps: i would like if someone tried to get vserver merged with the Linus
tree
during the next devellopment kernel series. (2.7 ?)

I agree with this. The technology is getting very good and seems stable to
me. I think we need to work toward having Linus include it in the main
kernel since it improves the security of Linux tremendously when properly
used (or at least it seems to!).

I have no idea to go about getting things integrated, it seems like there
are a few of these inner circle people that do that. I guess what people
like you and me on the list would like is an update from Jacques on what
his plans are to get this stuff merged.

Thanks!

Justin

Generated on Thu 28 Nov 2002 - 17:42:30 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3