From: Dinesh Mistry (dmistry_at_yourhostdirect.com)
Date: Thu 28 Nov 2002 - 01:01:05 GMT

Is there anyway I can add quota support per VPS right now I have quota
support compiled into the root server and have installed the quota RPM
packages on the VSERVER but when I try to enable quota's on the root
server I get the following.

quotacheck -anugfm

quotacheck: Can't stat() mounted device /dev/hdv1: No such file or
directory

quotacheck: Can't find filesystem to check or filesystem not mounted
with quota option.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dinesh Mistry

YourHostDirect