From: Dinu Zabrauteanu (dinu_zabrauteanu_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri 15 Nov 2002 - 12:38:48 GMT

Hello,

I need to setup an modem inside vserver and I added a
new nod /dev/ttyS0 and /dev/ttyS1 by the same way as
newvserver does with /dev/tty.
I have created it with mknod but it doesn't seems to
work. The modem is working on the ctx kernel in the
main system but in vserver there is no response from
the modem. I tried with kudzu inside vs also with no
results.

Any ideas ?

Thank you,

=====

Dinu Zabrauteanu

"Attempt the impossible in order to improve your work. " - Bette Davis.