From: rrolfe_at_genpac.com
Date: Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 19:52:44 GMT

Ok...

Lets go over this one more time...

On the host server
I have my LVM mounted to /parts/test
Then I mounted /parts/test/dev/hdv1 to /vservers/test with user quota
turned on..
Then I turn on the vserver and the mtab in it has usrquota turned on
too.

In the vserver I can run /sbin/quotacheck -avugm and it checks the
quota's but when I run repquota -a it doesn't show any of the users in
the vserver.

Also I get the following in the vserver when trying to run these 2
commands.

[root_at_vserver:test /]quotaoff /
quotaoff: quotactl on /dev/hdv1: Operation not permitted
[root_at_vserver:test /]quotaon /
quotaon: using //quota.user on /dev/hdv1: Operation not permitted

did I screw something up here?

Rob.