From: Christoph Kuhles (ck_at_aquatix.de)
Date: Sun 03 Nov 2002 - 01:21:14 GMT

Hi,

yet another IPv6 issue ... Users can see and use any IPv6
interfaces/adresses active
on the system (only tested for tunneled connections here). Seems like
noone cared about IPv6 during development? Pity ... It's like the only
thing I miss in vserver - really a great tool. Maybe someone is
interested in implementing better IPv6 support? Unfortunately I lack
the C knowledge to do so myself ;-/

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best regards

Christoph Kuhles Geschäftsleitung / Managing Director

Aquatix IT-Services e.K. Telefon: +49 471 3914540 Gildemeisterstr. 15 Telefax: +49 800 1234500 27568 Bremerhaven E-Mail: ck_at_aquatix.de AG Bremerhaven, HRA 4216 Web: http://www.aquatix.de/

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:43 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3